Looking to network with like minded people?
Available Monday 7th September at 10am?
After so long without many of us meeting anyone other than our families we felt it was a great opportunity to get together with like minded individuals in a beautiful venue.
We have 30 spaces available for what might be a one off or possibly a regular event.
Monday 7th September
Cost £10+ VAT
- By the end of the session, delegates will understand.
- What it takes to Stand & Deliver in an engaging way. Focussing on Stance, Hands and Upper Body.
- How and why it’s vitally important to give Eye Contact. If you want to connect with your audience whether it be to 4 in a pitch or 100 at the AGM, you need to look into the eyes of at least those you look at.
- What it takes to grab the attention of any audience by Starting with Impact. There are countless ways in which you can set yourself apart from others and in this module you will learn a number of devices that are at your disposal.
- One thing that great speakers posses is the willingness to inject passion and enthusiasm into their presentaions.
- How to speak with Vocal Variety to keep your audience engaged.
- What to do to Silence the Cynic in your audience.
- and much, much more.
- Much of what is featured in the iCan Speak element can be applied to delivering virtually. But there are some differences.
- Virtual eye contact
Ensure that every member of your audience feels as though you are speaking directly to them. Speaking virtually is completely different to speaking to an audience in person. Learn how to achieve the same level of connection whether you are presenting to an audience in the flesh or via a virtual platform.
- Involving the audience can be a difficult thing to do at the best of times. Here we will look at some interesting ways in which you can do this when speaking virtually.
- Set Up. Its crucial that you have your set up right. Here we will discuss camera’s lighting and sound.
- We will also look at creating video content away from virtual speaking. How to look and sound great and how to edit like a professional.
- If you were looking to learn about the art of storytelling you should look for someone to help that has some expereince with sharing a story. Richard McCann, the founder of the iCan Academy has shared over 2700 variations of his story. From 5 minutes to 6 hours long. He knows how to deliver a story with impact and he can help you.
- You will learn the 9 key elements to Storytelling.
- The science behind why you should be sharing stories in all your presentations.
- How to keep a tired audience awake.
What an 8 year old knows about storytelling that most presenters don’t.
The greatest story structures to apply to your presentations.
- The one thing that most storytellers forget.
- And a whole lot more…..
Your tools for success
When you attend the iCan Speak Bootcamp, I will show you practical techniques that work so you can learn from my experience. You will have an opportunity to practice every technique for yourself while receiving on the spot coaching to help you perform better.
You will learn:
- Stage presence – how to stand, where to stand and body language, including hand movement and eye contact
- Instant impact – plan an introduction that makes an immediate impression and learn the language and delivery techniques that will set you apart from other speakers
- Vocal tone – understand how to control your voice to engage more effectively with your audience
- Characterisation – learn how to be the characters you are speaking about and breathe new life into your presentations
- Bring it all together – your chance to demonstrate all the skills and techniques you have learned with a short presentation to the group
GRAVITAS SPEAKERS RETREAT
Richard McCann has been successfully running the legendary iCanSpeak Academy since 2010. He has delivered various talks, seminars and workshops, throughout the UK, and has helped thousands of people discover what it takes to deliver a presentation with Gravitas.
The Gravitas Speakers Retreat is for anyone wishing to work on the art of delivering a message with impact. Whether you want to step into a management position or you are in a leadership role already, this retreat will sharpen your communication skills on many fronts. Learn how to deliver your message with more clarity, persuasiveness and Gravitas.
Perhaps the time has come for you to share your wisdom and experience of life as a professional speaker. Gravitas will give you the skills to deliver your keynote in a way that captivates your audience and leaves them wanting more, even after the standing ovation.